I used to teach actually, so I know some of the in’s and out’s of how it works.
The kid with 2 involved parents in their life were miles ahead of the kid with no involved parents in their life just on day one of kindergarten. You can guess which races had more parental involvement than others. The data would actually support my theory that having two active parents in your life puts you at a better chance of success than having 1 or no parents does.
I also went to private and public schools and private schools by far give you a better education, because they have to in order to stay in business. If parents aren’t happy with the job they are doing, the pull the kid out of the school.
The kids from richer school districts will also almost always beat the pants off of kids from poorer school districts too. Richer people are on average smarter than poorer people
Stuff like no child left behind and forcing teachers to pass kids to the next grade are disservices to the kids. And increased class sizes and cyber school are awful for learning. The more the government gets involved on a national level, the worse I expect kids to do.
and a more educated voter base we would have a better country
If you are making under $50k, I don’t think you should have kids unless you are willing to be poor or to live on government assistance. Hispanics and Blacks have kids at the youngest ages and Hispanics have a much higher fertility rate than Whites and Asians. Poor people have more kids than they can afford at younger ages.. And obviously, if you don’t have your life together, you can’t expect having kids to do anything but make that worse.
What happens is:
- An umarried person, usually from a poor background, gets pregnant at a young age before they have the means to take care of a kid. In the Black Community, there’s a 72% out of wedlock birth rate
- They have to drop out of school or miss school. This delays their graduation, which makes it harder for them to find any real job.
- They obviously can’t afford this kid, so they have to get government assistance.
- They get comfortable living off the government and realize the more kids they have = the more money they get. And as long as there’s a Dem in there, the money keeps coming.
- Even if they try to change their ways, they are fighting a losing battle. College is expensive, which prices them out and because we have a much larger supply of workers than what the demand is, they end up competing for minimum wage jobs against people who already have degrees and work/internship experience, and they usually lose.
- At this point, they might as well stay on government assistance and might as well keep voting Dem, because it might get them further.
Having kids you can’t afford and/or having kids at younger ages is economic suicide and a large reason as to why people are poor and stay poor. It’s no surprise that the poorest nations are the ones that have the most kids.
The kids resulting from these situations of course turn out to be a mess. The kids end up raising themselves for the most part and of course make stupid kid decisions. And it only takes one stupid decision to screw up your life forever.
Related Posts:If everyone who reads our story, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $10, you can support the IWB – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 567 views