How is this possible if the vaccines are effective?
Connecticut’s COVID-19 test positive rate exceeded 10% on Monday, the highest number since widespread testing began earlier in the pandemic.
Of the 136,857 COVID-19 tests administered since Thursday, 14,654 came back positive. The state’s daily test positive rate now sits at 10.71%, according to the governor’s office.
Eighty-eight more people are hospitalized in the state with COVID-19 since Thursday for a total of 925 current hospitalizations. The state has not seen this level of hospitalizations since Jan. 28.
h/t PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49