Former Republican governor and action movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger told Americans who refuse to get the Covid vaccine or wear a mask to “screw your freedom”, because with great freedom comes great responsibility.
The treatise against individual rights in favour of the collective good came moments after the Austrian-born actor warned of rising fascism in America by comparing the pro-Trump mob that stormed the US Capitol to Adolf Hitler’s Brownshirts before World War II.
“There is a virus here, it kills people, and the only way we prevent it is get vaccinated, get masks, do social distancing, washing your hands all the time, and not just to think about ‘well my freedom is being kind of disturbed here’. No, screw your freedom,” Mr Schwarzenegger said.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas