Rep. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician-turned-congressman, says he’s “terrified for our country” in the wake of President Joe Biden’s televised town hall this week — and doubts whether the commander in chief has the cognitive ability to make it through a full term.
“He’s completely LOST it!” Jackson, R‑Texas, tweeted Saturday, along with a video clip in which Biden answers a reporter’s question about defunding the police by claiming that Republicans accuse him of “sucking the blood out of kids.”
“Needs a cognitive exam NOW!” Jackson posted.
In Biden’s performance on CNN Wednesday night, widely mocked by conservatives on social media, he made false assertions about the efficacy of COVID vaccines, talked about helping children “find out whether there’s a man on the moon or whether those aliens are here or not” and confused some in the audience with references to obscure conspiracy theories.
“I mean, Qanon, the idea that the Democrats or that Biden is hiding people and sucking the blood of children and — no, I’m serious,” he said.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.