There is a lot we can learn from China’s response to the Coronavirus. And by learn from China, we mean learn what we SHOULDN’T do. China has forced citizens to get tested for Covid using questionable practices and has put infected citizens in shady quarantine camps that make prison look like a better option. Watch this episode of China Uncensored for that and more on China’s response to the coronavirus.
See also EVEN CHINA WANTS TO DECOUPLE FROM CHINA: Foxconn says it’s looking to move away from China.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…