Research shows that the average COVID-19 hospitalization costs about $40,000, while a longer stay that includes time in the intensive care unit or air ambulance transfer can cost many times more.
A recent Kaiser Family Foundation study found that 72% of large health plans are no longer making COVID-19 treatment free for patients.
Americans’ COVID Medical Bills Are Set to Rise
Sept. 3, 2021
The days of full covid coverage are over. Insurers are restoring deductibles and co-pays, leaving patients with big bills.
PolitiFact: COVID Hospital Cost Averages $17k Per Patient
Representative Pramila Jayapal, D-Seattle, posted online, “the average hospital stay for a case of COVID-19 costs about $17,064. The vaccine is free.”
********Doctors and medical professionals have said all year that the vaccine or monoclonal antibody treatments are way cheaper than a visit to the emergency room.*****
Published September 7, 2021
‘Vaccine is free, hospitalization is not’: Central Florida doctor talks cost of COVID-19 care
“an average COVID hospitalization with complications costs roughly $156,000 for someone with insurance with a basic COVID hospital stay costing about $29,000.”
Jul 27, 2021
h/t 2/3s of 2/3s
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline