Liberal California Congressman Ted Lieu has been caught vacationing and enjoying the world while telling the U.S. House of Representatives that he cannot travel to D.C. “due to the ongoing public health emergency.”
RedState reported that Lieu “took his elderly parents on a cruise to Bermuda for Thanksgiving, then traveled to Hawaii for Christmas, and went to an NFL game at Los Angeles’ Sofi Stadium *maskless* with his wife and brother in October.”
On January 10, just two weeks after travelling to Hawaii, Lieu filed a proxy vote request, asking that another Congressman be allowed to vote in his place.
Lieu previously criticized the “tyranny of the minority” who were choosing not to wear masks as of July 2021, 14 months after the COVID shutdowns began.
You have NO RIGHT to spread your respiratory droplets on me, on others, in public spaces and in businesses.
The majority of reasonable Americans are going to fight the tyranny of the minority who insist they can leave their saliva anywhere. And we will win. t.co/NrSnm7qh8a
— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) July 30, 2021
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?