Last month we learned that the FBI is investigating the possible withholding of exculpatory information in the investigations into Donald Trump and his campaign collectively known as the Crossfire Hurricane.
While testifying on May 24, Agent Curtis Heide said he is under investigation by the FBI as part of an internal investigation into Crossfire Hurricane for not including exculpatory information or information that negates an allegation or allegations in an application to the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
According to him, the information consisted of “various consensual recordings.”
In an appearance on Fox News, former Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos, who was spied on by an FBI source in the run-up to the 2016 election, referred to the FBI investigation as an “incredible twist.”
“Did the FBI willfully take information that they knew was tainted to obtain these fraudulent warrants, or were they duped?” he questioned.
In the weeks before the 2016 election, the FBI was allowed to spy on Carter Page, another Trump campaign associate. Furthermore, the bureau was granted three renewals, enabling it to continue spying on Page for months.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News