Democrat President Joe Biden bolted out of a press conference on Wednesday after repeatedly taking shots at Republican-led states over their handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
Biden’s press conference came as thousands of Americans remain trapped in Afghanistan and horrifying images have emerged from the nation showing violence and chaos erupting in the wake of his disastrous pullout from Afghanistan.
He did not take a single question from reporters.
Biden walks away from the podium after talking about vaccines and mask mandates for 15 minutes.
Not a single question.
No mention of the crisis in Afghanistan.
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) August 18, 2021
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA