Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday that it’s likely that the elderly, along with others with compromised immune systems, will need to get booster shots to protect them against COVID-19.
The White House chief medical adviser said the groups are unlikely to have had a strong immune response to the vaccine and may need a third dose.
“There’s no doubt that over time, you’re going to have an attenuation of protection,” Fauci said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press.”
“If you look at the data from Pfizer — Pfizer shows it went down from the 90s down to around 84 after a few months,” Fauci said, referring to data that shows the degree of the vaccine’s effectiveness leveling off in the months after receiving the shot.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas