‘On May 19, court proceedings brought by the Dutch Airline Pilots Association (VNV) against the vaccination mandate introduced by KLM for new pilots were filed. The judge made a ruling today.
The judge ruled in favour of the Dutch Airline Pilots Association (VNV). This means that KLM may no longer ask new pilots about their vaccination status against COVID-19 and/or reject them for this reason, risking a fine of EUR 100,000 per violation.’
The court ruling…but it’s in Dutch..
Global Coalition Statement: Commercial Aviation and Pilot Vaccine Injury 17/05/22
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News