RBA, BoE, BoC… its a trend…
— Dario Perkins (@darioperkins) October 26, 2022
Following news that the BoC follows the RBA in reducing their rate hikes, signals at best the Fed may do the same at the next FOMC, or at least CBs are already pivoting! Yet, #Gold and #Silver fall slightly while the DXY tries to rally. Bullion Banks risk getting run over here!
— David Brady (@GlobalProTrader) October 26, 2022
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) October 27, 2022
Another day, another drop… Thats the story of truckload spot rates this week, as the reality of a very ugly “peak season” sets into the US trucking market. Spot rates dropped $.03/mile overnight, reaching a new cycle low of $1.67/mile (net fuel). pic.twitter.com/Azet8NGxVW
— Craig Fuller 🛩🚛🚂⚓️ (@FreightAlley) October 27, 2022
“If you take a step back and look at GDP, it’s gone effectively nowhere over the last year,” says Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics. “One quarter or two it’s down a bit. This quarter it’s up a bit. But net-net, we’re kind of treading water.”
After two straight months of declines, analysts expected a modest rebound in US durable goods orders, and they did, rising 0.4% MoM in preliminary Sept data (less than expected +0.6%) with August being revised upwards to a very small rise…
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?