Case No. 2021CV344953 t.co/pS3ULoeNXt @DaughertyMJ
v. @FULTONinfo @itsinDEKALB COFFEE COUNTIES REGISTRATION & ELECTION BOARDS; GEORGIA STATE ELECTION BOARD; @GaSecofState BRAD RAFFENSPERGER; @SenatorWarnock; @SenOssoff,
— Nydia Tisdale (@NydiaTisdale) July 17, 2021
A lawsuit will be heard on Monday in Henry County Superior Court contesting the certifications of Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock as the winners of the election for Georgia’s U.S. Senate seats.
Former State Rep. Vernon Jones is at the Henry County Superior Courthouse Monday to attend the first hearing in an election lawsuit contesting Georgia’s U.S. Senate runoff election.
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe