In a discussion concerning Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ continued resistance to vaccine mandates, Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera told viewers “You have no rights when it comes to the vaccine.”
Rivera said there should be “no accommodation” when it comes to COVID vaccines, saying everyone should be mandated to take it, adding “I despise vaccinated people who are smug in their protection who urge unvaccinated people to exercise their freedoms.”
Fellow host Dan Bongino told Rivera “That’s what tyrants say,” explaining “Aaron Rodgers doesn’t owe anyone an apology. Whether he chooses to disclose his immunization status isn’t anyone’s business.”
“We’re throwing the constitution out for a virus with an over 90 percent survival rate. If that isn’t the road to tyranny then I don’t know what it is,” Bongino continued.
“The constitution is not a suggestion, it’s our founding document. You see how it all gets thrown out the window when we go down a slippery slope,” Boningo further urged.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now