by Chris Black
The Germans tend to be a very realistic and calculated people. And that’s actually bad news in regard to this story.
According to Svenja Schulze , the Minister of German Economic Cooperation and Development talking to the Bild, their newspaper of record, we are going to see a famine World War 2 like in the near future, due to various things, ranging from the alleged Covid 19 pandemic to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
However, it must be said that mass starvation in the 3rd is a small price for Germans to pay to stick it to the patriarch Putin.
Germany warns of GLOBAL famine, blames green energy, lockdowns & conflict in Ukraine
'Economic Cooperation&Development Minister Svenja Schulze told the Bild: .."we are facing the worst famine since World War II," which could see "millions" die'
— ChaSea (@itellsya) May 8, 2022
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You