Greece will make Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory for people aged 60 and over.. Authorities said they would impose a €100 fine on every individual over the age of 60 who was not vaccinated.
Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said he struggled with the decision, but it was necessary to protect more than half a million elderly Greeks who had failed to get the jab.
Health ministry data shows there are 520,000 people over the age of 60 who have failed to get a jab.
Clarification on "MPs": Minister Presidents of the federal states, not the members of the parliament in this context here. The parliament (Bundestag) must vote on any compulsory vaccination legislation.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 30, 2021
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49