Macro Voices, Released on 6/26/20
MacroVoices Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Harley Bassman to the show to discuss everything from the recession outlook to the coming shift from deflation to inflation, and what it means for fixed income markets & more.
Harley’s biography: www.convexitymaven.com/biography.html
- Impact of COVID19 on recession – was it the cause or catalyst?
- Perspective on declining population and workforce
- Possibility of risk parity unwind
- Portfolio positioning in current market
- Policy risk on spread trading
- Are we headed toward secular inflation and what does that entail?
- Inflation vs. bond market