Macro Voices, Released on 6/26/20
MacroVoices Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Harley Bassman to the show to discuss everything from the recession outlook to the coming shift from deflation to inflation, and what it means for fixed income markets & more.
Harley’s biography: www.convexitymaven.com/biography.html
- Impact of COVID19 on recession – was it the cause or catalyst?
- Perspective on declining population and workforce
- Possibility of risk parity unwind
- Portfolio positioning in current market
- Policy risk on spread trading
- Are we headed toward secular inflation and what does that entail?
- Inflation vs. bond market
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.