New York reported nearly 12,000 more deaths with COVID-19 on Tuesday under new Gov. Kathy Hochul.
The state is now reporting 55,395 COVID-19 deaths, up from 43,415.
“We’re now releasing more data than had been released before publicly so people know, the nursing home deaths and the hospital deaths are consistent what’s being displayed by the CDC,” or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Hochul said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday.
There were “a lot of things that weren’t happening” during the Andrew Cuomo administration, she added.
Hochul’s office is making a distinction between the two sets of numbers. The lower number is the total deaths as reported by hospitals, nursing homes, and adult care facilities. The higher number is compiled through provisional death certificate data reported by New York state and New York City to the CDC.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB