Biden Job Approval Hits Another Record Low
The latest polling from Rasmussen Reports shows His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s job approval rating hitting another record low. Only 45 percent of likely voters approve of the job Biden’s doing, while 54 percent disapprove.
A near majority of 45 percent “strongly disapprove” of the job Biden’s doing, while only 27 percent “strongly approve.”
Rasmussen, one of the few pollsters to exit the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections with its reputation still intact, polls on a three-day rolling average, so we have still not seen the full effect of His Fraudulency’s Afghanistan debacle on the job approval numbers. We’ll have a much better idea on Wednesday and Thursday. Even so, this is still a very fluid situation going on that could easily worsen over the next few days as Americans and our Afghan allies attempt to flee to safety.
The real bad news for Slow Joe is that his numbers were already falling before his Afghanistan debacle hit over the weekend. Just last week, on August 9, Biden sat at a relatively healthy 49 percent approve, 49 percent disapprove. But by Friday the 13th, the day before everything went to hell in Afghanistan, his numbers had already slipped underwater to 47 percent approve, 52 percent disapprove.
This means that Biden’s mismanagement of the economy, the border, and the China Flu were already taking a toll on his approval numbers. There’s no secret as to why. Illegal aliens are swarming us, many of them infected with the coronavirus. The price of everything that matters — energy, food, and housing — is spiking due to record inflation. Oh, and we’re all being shoved back in those filthy masks due to the obscene over-hyping of “breakthrough” infections for the vaccinated.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas