A Cincinnati man who pleaded guilty to possession of the drug fentanyl is challenging the decision by a county judge to condition his probation on getting a Covid-19 vaccine, saying he doesn’t want or need it.
Brandon Rutherford, 21, was given a suspended sentence – known as Community Control – last week, for possession of the deadly drug. He was shocked, however, when Hamilton County Judge Christopher Wagner gave him 60 days to get vaccinated or be sent to prison for 18 months.
In America we are threatening prison time unless you undergo a medical procedure.
You guys awake yet?
Ohio judge orders man to get COVID-19 vaccine as condition of probation t.co/fMqIvWrbKR via @nypost
— Mommar (@MisterCommodity) August 9, 2021
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once