678 points 1 day ago
I’m gonna get downvoted but i have to say this. I didn’t get
the vaccines for any altruistic reasons. I didn’t get them to
save anybody’s grandma. Frankly I don’t give a shit about
your grandma. Is that a nice bonus that they protect them to
a degree? yeah but that’s not why i got them. I got them so
that I can get my life back. That was the fucking deal. Once
we hit 70-80% vaccinated it was time to open back up. That’s
what they told us that’s what the commercials said that’s
what the politicians said that’s what the doctors said. Less
than 100 people under 30 have died from covid. Vaccinated
people under 30 i’m sure is a fraction of that. I am healthy,
I have no comorbities. I am vaccinated and I am more likely
to die in a car accident.
Do you really think this is going to sell more boosters? I
know a lot of people who were on the fence and did it for the
reasons i mentioned above. The conspiracy nuts we all dunk on
have been more correct about the situation than any health
minister ive seen on television.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas