BOSTON (CBS) – Getting a prison under control requires the kind of training that correction officers say National Guard personnel do not have.
Kevin Flanagan, the legislative liaison for the Massachusetts Correction Officers Federated Union tells WBZ-TV’s I-Team, “with all due respect to the men and women of the National Guard, we have highly trained correction officers who have worked throughout the pandemic for 18 months and to now say 50 percent would be terminated it’s not right, it’s not fair.”
On Tuesday, anticipating a number of correction officers would fail to meet the October 17 deadline for mandatory vaccination, Governor Charlie Baker activated 250 troops to help staff potential shortages at state prisons.
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now