— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) May 8, 2022
— Investing.com (@Investingcom) May 7, 2022
Corporate bonds now falling as much as they did in the March 2020 crash.
Back then, the Fed was forced to step in.
This time, all we hear is the opposite.
If this decline continues, either the tightening cycle will need to be reversed or we're about to see some real issues. pic.twitter.com/E9LmgC4X6V
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) May 5, 2022
"The Big Short 2" is going to be incredible.
Don't you think? pic.twitter.com/LpRuYb2Nnl
— Jim Lewis 💰⚒💰 (@Galactic_Trader) May 6, 2022
On the eve of the great financial crisis in 2007, the combined balance sheets for the world’s four most important central banks -the Fed, the European Central Bank (ECB), the Bank of Japan (BOJ) and the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) – stood at just $5 trillion. Today the figure is $31.5 trillion.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming