In this study, they looked at more people than they did for the vax trials. In this study, by the Cleveland Clinic, they looked at almost 53,000 people. In the trials, it was around 31,000 for Moderna.
This article is informative and proves to me what I and many others already know. Even some in this study who had the vax got sick anyway but those with prior infection had a near zero re-infection rate.
A new study suggests the COVID-19 vaccines offer previously infected patients with no greater immunity than they already have, a claim frequently made by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., an ophthalmologist.
Sen. Paul hailed the findings Tuesday on Twitter:
“Great news! Cleveland clinic study of 52,238 employees shows unvaccinated people who have had COVID 19 have no difference in re-infection rate than people who had COVID 19 and who took the vaccine.”
“Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before,” the study concluded.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.