To provide our most vulnerable with an extra layer of protection, Ontario will begin offering third doses of the #COVID19 vaccine to those at highest risk, including immunocompromised individuals.
— Doug Ford (@fordnation) August 17, 2021
In further support of a safe return to school, we are ensuring more children benefit from the protection offered by the #COVID19 vaccine. Starting August 18, all children turning 12 before the end of 2021 will be eligible to receive their 1st dose t.co/q8lbdn6bVt pic.twitter.com/nVtWnoD6Jn
— Doug Ford (@fordnation) August 18, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas