Psaki: "COVID isn't over, and the pandemic isn't over." pic.twitter.com/95hopEF0Gm
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) April 27, 2022
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Recession Confirmed
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
See also China's handling of COVID is a total disaster pushing that economy towards negative growth for the first time in decades. This time there is no Western stimulus coming to the rescue, instead Fed rate hikes.