They are ramping it up and spreading it out so people do not stand in solidarity with one another.
San Diego Unified school board unanimously passes vaccine mandate for all eligible students and staff with a December 20 deadline as a condition of employment and in person learning for students.
SAN DIEGO – Eligible students and staff in the San Diego Unified School District now will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 after a vote by the district’s board Tuesday.
In a unanimous decision, the board mandated vaccinations for all students ages 16 and older and for staff in the district as a condition of employment. Under the district’s Vaccination Roadmap, eligible students and staff must get their first shot of the vaccine no later than Nov. 29 and the second dose on or before Dec. 20, which district Board President Richard Barrera said “allows for full immunity by the time students return from winter break in January.”
San Diego Unified unanimously passes COVID-19 vaccine mandate for eligible students, staff
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…