by: Mike Adams
(Natural News) As every informed person is well aware, Google / YouTube has been on a censorship rampage against conservative voices, not just demonetizing accounts but deleting them altogether. The radical Left’s “speech purge” is well under way, and their goal is the complete extermination of all pro-America, pro-Trump, pro-liberty voices.
In doing this, Google emerges as the single most evil entity in our modern world, and all those individuals who work for Google are complicit in these heinous crimes against liberty and the First Amendment. In pursuing this mass silencing of political speech they don’t like, however, Google has also opened up a huge opportunity for independent video sites to rise up and gain an enormous following of content creators.
That’s why I’m reminding all patriots across America to save your video files and get ready to upload them to our new video site that’s launching this year. This new video site — the name isn’t ready to be released yet — welcomes all those voices of liberty and reason that are being blacklisted by YouTube.
This new pro-liberty video site features the following overall structure:
- No censorship of content unless it’s illegal (calling for killing someone, for example) or deemed grossly inappropriate according to our standards (which will ban porn, for example, or videos promoting communism or Antifa).
- No surveillance or tracking of users. Session cookies are necessary for temporary visits, but no metrics will be tracked on users across multiple visits or multiple sites.
- Selected videos will be syndicated across the 200+ websites that we currently publish, providing massive exposure for your video content, where the topics are relevant to article content we’re syndicating across our network.
- There will be no earnings or financial revenues to video content creators. There are many reasons for this, but one of them is that such a structure would put us under the control of the IRS in terms of gathering social security numbers, reporting annual earnings, etc. Since we don’t want to work for the IRS, we aren’t going to get involved in writing checks to content creators. To cover our costs, the site will carry respectful ads (no pop-ups), and any profit achieved by the site will be poured into upgrading the site infrastructure, redundancy, bandwidth and reach. As we see it, our job is not to pay you money but rather to give you a solid, resilient free speech platform and defend that platform from DDoS attacks, censorship attempts, Google blacklisting, etc. To support your own website and projects, you will be able to place clickable links in your video description.
- Support for all popular browsers, most mobile devices, most popular video formats, etc.
- User comments for videos.
- DDoS-resistant network structure, multiple redundant video servers spanning multiple geographic regions and nations.
- Our long-term goal is support for live streaming, but this is technically very challenging so will likely take some time.
I’m mentioning this now to encourage you to save all your video files from your videos or channels that have been banned by YouTube. Soon, you will have a new place to upload them where they will be protected.
At first, we will issue special invites to known content creators who are being heavily censored by YouTube. These will include people like James Corbett, Milo Yiannopoulos, Greg Hunter, SGT Report, Paul Joseph Watson and all the well known independent media content creators. Soon, we will launch a placeholder site where you can also request an invite. Some time later, we will open it to the public, as we have the wrinkles worked out.
Many independent video sites are launching now and we support them all… but be careful… know the people behind the site
The outrageous censorship and tyranny of Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is creating new opportunities for conservatives, libertarians and independent media to launch their own successful content hubs. It’s clear to everyone right now that Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are being shaped into lunatic libtard echo chambers, where no dissenting views are allowed. This is all by design. The deranged, lunatic Left despises debates, freedom of speech or any ideas they don’t already agree with. They can’t even win any real argument (as Ben Shapiro routinely demonstrates), so the only desperate tactic they have remaining is to silence all dissenting views. (This demonstrates the totalitarian nature of liberals, progressivism and Democrats, all of which are a clear and present danger to the future of this nation.)
Two years ago, many conservative channels were making good money via YouTube, and they had no reason to switch to an alternative video site. But thanks to YouTube’s demonetization crackdown, conservative content creators now realize that having their speech protected is far more important than earning a small revenue stream. Now, all the conditions are ripe for small, independent video sites to succeed in protecting the free speech rights of individuals who are passionate about liberty and freedom.
While I support all independent video sites that aim to provide a free speech platform for patriots and fans of freedom, I also urge the entire independent media community to do your homework and study the backgrounds of the individuals who are launching new video sites. Do they have a proven track record of fighting for liberty? Are they pro-Second Amendment? Have they already survived many attacks and censorship attempts by Google and other nefarious, tyrannical tech companies? Are they mature enough and proven enough to resist efforts to buy them off or threaten them into silence? Are they willing to literally DIE to protect America’s Constitutional Republic?
My advice is: Don’t promote a video site unless the people behind it are proven survivors and proven patriots. I can assure everyone that my video site will defend your free speech rights against tyranny and censorship, and my site will never be for sale to the highest bidder. I will fight for your right to speak, your right to challenge the status quo and your right to criticize the deranged lunatics of the left-wing CULT that has now infected Google, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
The tech giants in America today are populated by deranged, mentally ill lunatics who despise America and are willing to destroy your free speech rights in order to silence your views. We probably can’t force them to be reasonable, since the Left is now rooted in mass mental illness and seething, irrational hatred for everything America stands for. But what we can do is make them increasingly irrelevant by providing patriots with alternatives.
Watch for more announcements soon… good things are in the works. Save your video files because later this year, you’ll have a whole new video destination where you can share them. We’ll need to work together to make this video site a success, and there’s no question that Google will immediately blacklist the site and try to ban the mobile apps, etc. Every evil tactic they’ve used to ban GAB.ai will also be leveled against independent video sites that protect free speech. Never forget: The goal of the deranged, lunatic Left is the complete silencing of all dissenting views, and they will do everything in their power to try to destroy YouTube alternatives. (Remember, these are the same lunatics who allow mass school shootings to take place so they can get more “traction” in the political arena. There’s nothing these dangerous lunatics won’t try…)
Stay tuned for more announcements… we’re working hard to bring you this new video site solution.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 484 views