- As of Wednesday, South Africans no longer need to wear face masks.
- Limits on gatherings and border checks for Covid-19 – and the need to be vaccinated to enter South Africa – have also been dropped.
- Health minister Joe Phaahla quietly repealed the regulations by notice in the Government Gazette, ahead of a planned press conference on Thursday.
See also Tightening into recession: Corporate bonds are approaching COVID crash lows, and quickly. Credit spreads are back around the late 2018 wides. The 5yr and 30 yr yield curve inverts to the deepest level since 2000.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News