In the study, researchers injected the mRNA vaccine into the
thigh muscles of mice via the standard intramuscular routes
and compared the outcomes with those of mice injected with
the intravenous route.
“We found that the heart of those mice receiving intravenous
vaccine developed obvious myocarditis and pericarditis
within 24 to 48 hours. This heart damage is greater even
after a second dose of vaccination 14 days later,” according
to the team.
See also Study in Norway finds a strong correlation in 31 EU states between experimental vaccine uptake in 2021 and excess deaths in 2022.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…