The European Union announced on Wednesday the creation of a new biomedical authority designed to better respond to future pandemics, as it seeks to avoid repeating the mistakes that plagued its early response to the coronavirus.
Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, the bloc’s executive arm, also pledged to donate 200 million extra coronavirus vaccine doses to middle- and low-income countries by mid-2022, in addition to 250 million already promised by the end of the year.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49