by Robert Carbery
President Trump has done it again. The dishonest mainstream media are being shown for what they truly are. Their bias is becoming more and more apparent as the president trolls the media on Twitter and the left melts down over it.
Trump has fought back against the atrocious hosts of Morning Joe who constantly call the president mentally ill and unfit for the office. He has shined a light on the fake news spewing out of these corrupt media empires which are doing everything they can to dethrone the duly elected commander in chief. Objective and honest reporting be damned!
Democrats can’t take a joke. They call for impeachment over tweets that hurt their feelings. They have been nothing but the anti-Trump party and are losing their relevance. They will die a long slow death. Trump’s base has upended the Republican Party and conservatives are now the ones in charge and are having all the fun.
Liberals need to grow up and come to terms with the new reality we are all apart of now. This president is vastly different than any we have had before. They need to take a deep breath and realize who they are dealing with. Trump is rewriting what is “presidential.” Because of this, violence against his supporters has spiked in recent months.
While those on the TrumpTrain and most conservatives are laughing over Trump’s recent tweet that was a GIF showing him taking down CNN via a doctored WWE fight video, Democrats are calling for impeachment proceedings at once. Long gone are the days when our friends on the left had any sense of humor. While the mainstream media continues to double down on its Trump bashing, despite the fact that America trusts Congress and the media even less than the Trump administration, attacks from voices such as Carl Bernstein of Watergate fame, who referred to Trump’s presidency as a “malignant” one, continue to hit the cable news shows and create blaring headlines day after day in the Deep State and the left’s desperate attempt to take Trump down.
The media is the one who is inciting violence. Liberal snowflakes have drank the Kool-Aid and if things continue down this dangerous path, more people will be hurt and GOP Congressmen will be killed.
It’s time to take a look at the long list of violent acts the left has perpetrated since the rise of Donald Trump, the politician. We are learning exactly how love trumps hate to these hypocrites.
The following examples and links were compiled and posted by Reddit user Medically in The_Donald subreddit on Sunday:
- Trump assassination threats
- Protesters throwing eggs at harmless Trump supporters
- Woman Trump Supporter Pepper Sprayed By Liberal Rioter During UC Berkeley Riots
- TRUMP supporters in a jeep attacked by anti-TRUMP protesters
- Anti-Trump protesters throw rocks, break windows in Washington
- Pro-Trump female protester has hair set on fire
- ANTIFA SCUM pepper spray elderly man in Berkeley
- Girl gets a backpack thrown in her face for supporting our President
- Madonna Says She Wants To Blow Up the White House
- LIBERAL THUGS Attack Navy SEAL Widow At Congressional Address!
- Mom kicks kid out of house for voting Trump in school election
- Jewish reporter tries to interview ANTIFA. Gets called a Nazi and violently attacked!
- Young white, mentally ill male kidnapped, beaten, tortured, forced to drink toilet water, and threatened with death, as his kidnappers scream about Trump and repeatedly insist that he denounce Trump and white people; his kidnappers livestreamed their racist hate crime on Facebook as if it was perfectly natural.
- Trump supporter (from above) forced to drink toilet water
- Trump supporter (from above) threatened to get shanked
- 69 year old woman left with bloody head wound after 27 year old man brutally beats her with a chair for supporting Trump, tolerant leftist charged with attempted homicide
- 15 Year-old punched and kicked by several classmates for wearing MAGA hat, punched, thrown to the ground and kicked, charges filed Man beaten by multiple assailants for voting Trump as they taunt him; His description
- Hispanic man chased and beaten by a mob for wearing MAGA hat
- 11 Year old elementary student beaten by classmates, left in crutches, for voting Trump in mock election
- Trump assassination play
- Trump supporter shot during political argument
- Female in high school being beaten by another student for posting pro-Trump Instagram comment, as classmates cheer British national tries to assassinate Donald Trump, tries to steal gun from Las Vegas police officer at Trump rally
- Bloody violence against Trump supporters outside San Jose rally
- Teen chased by mob, tackled, hit multiple times for supporting Trump at a rally; two arrested.
- Man sucker punched, knocked to ground for supporting Trump at a rally
- Man struck with object from behind ends up bleeding, for supporting Trump at a rally
- Not sure if this is all San Jose, but appears to document multiple individual assaults.
- Anti-police rioters kicking a homeless man for being white near anti-police riot, all cheer
- Anti-police protesters beat reporter unconscious, then try to drag him into a fire, because they’re mad
- Man left bloody for attending a Trump rally, rocks thrown at cars, etc, in Costa Mesa. 17 arrests from the riot.
- Two men beat Trump supporter for holding sign, police intervene to save him
- 62 year old man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt, in front of witnesses
- Mob of anti-police rioters attacking a young white man, cheering as they beat, drag and strip him
- High school student beaten into critical condition for posting BlueLivesMatter on Facebook. Police arrest four men who previously attended his High School
- High School Senior Beaten by mob for wearing American flag hat at UW Milo Yiannopoulos event, drenched with paint, dragged into crowd of “peaceful protestors”
- Trump supporter attacked by rioters for trying to extinguish fires lit by rioters at Trump Inauguration
- Kansas City Man beat by six teens after they ask him who he voted for
- 32 year old Mitchell Mormon shot and killed during already raging argument where he voiced support for Trump. Witnesses claim that the murder victim’s antagonistic statement regarding Trump escalated the argument
- A crowd surrounding, menacing, bumping and yelling at an old, homeless black lady, for supporting Trump who eventually falls over then jeer at her
- Chicago police officer beaten by anti-Trump animals
- Trump supporter beaten by anti-Trump rioters in California
These are all real acts of violence or impactful threats furthering the savage political climate in 2017. This is Trump’s America. But it doesn’t have to be.
One tweet attacking the useless mainstream media in response to a constant siege of lies and deception is not dangerous and is far from inciting violence. The media does not care about the violence they are creating in the streets by fueling the partisan fire raging across the country. They care about ratings. And Trump bashing equals huge ratings. The left does not care if Trump supporters get assaulted because they believe they deserve it.
The Democratic Party will continue to lose elections if they remain on this path of radical leftist violence and hyperbolic narratives. President Trump is working to make America great again. Meanwhile, Fraud News CNN is falling over itself trying to remain relevant in this new media age as Trump runs circles around them.
Still don’t believe me?
Well, 30 GOP Congressmen have been attacked or have been the target of an attack by deranged leftists just since the start of May, according to a post in the Washington Free Beacon. The examples to follow were compiled by Alex Griswold.
- May 8: Wendi Wright, 35, was arrested after stalking Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) and trying to run him off the road. After pulling over, Wright “began to scream and strike the windows on Kustoff’s car and even reached inside the vehicle.”
- May 9: Virginia Rep. Tom Garrett needed heavy security at a town hall after receiving a series of death threats in May that police “deemed to be credible and real.”
- May 12: A town hall participant accosted North Dakota Rep. Kevin Cramer, shoving fake dollar bills into his suit jacket. A Kramer supporter grabbed the same man by the neck. Both men were ejected by law enforcement, but neither were charged.
- May 12: A Tucson, Ariz. school district employee was arrested by the FBI for sending several death threats to Arizona Rep. Martha McSally. The man threatened to shoot McSally and told her to “be careful” because her days “were numbered.”
- May 21: Florida Rep. Ted Yoho described his office getting vandalized by protesters. One female constituent left a voicemail on an office answering machine, promising, “Next time I see you, I’m going to beat your fucking ass.”
- June 14: Sens. Rand Paul (Ky.) and Jeff Flake (Ariz.), and Reps. Steve Scalise (La.), Kevin Brady (Texas), Jack Bergman (Mich.), Mike Bishop (Mich.), Mike Conaway (Texas), Roger Williams (Texas), John Moolenaar (Mich.), Gary Palmer (Ala.), Chuck Fleischmann (Tenn.), Ron DeSantis (Fla.), Barry Loudermilk (Ga.), Mark Walker (N.C.), Steve Pearce (N.M.), Brad Wenstrup (Ohio), Rodney Davis (Ill.), Jeff Duncan (S.C.), Trent Kelly (Miss.), Mo Brooks (Ala.), and Joe Barton (Texas) were attacked by a gunman during a baseball practice in Alexandria, Va.
- June 17: Missouri Rep. Ann Wagner revealed that she had gotten five death threats in the weeks leading up to the Scalise shooting. Wagner said that protesters had been “vandalizing my home, showing up with masks and gravestones, and laying down on my driveway and drawing chalk outlines of dead bodies. Picketing my church at 8 and 10 o’clock Mass.”
- June 22: An Ohio man was arrested for leaving a voicemail threatening the life and family of Rep. Steve Stivers (Ohio). The same day, Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz played a threatening voicemail he had received on “Fox & Friends.”
The real incitement of violence is coming from CNN, The New York Times, Washington Post, etc. who have brainwashed many across America. And these emotional Democrats are now lashing out against anyone associated with the Republican Party or Donald J. Trump. This has to stop or we will move closer to outright war between the two major political parties in this great country.
Show me the examples of Trump supporters viciously attacking liberals or Democratic lawmakers. Show me the conservatives shutting down liberal speakers on college campuses. This is not a two way street. This is an attack on innocent people’s political beliefs and their support for the president of the United States. And it’s tearing this country apart.