by Chris Black
A collection of videos coming out of the Ukraine showing CIA and NATO trained paramilitary units savagely torturing men, women and children.
Some of these are looters and criminals, but several are being attacked for being Russian or political reasons.
This footage is being uploaded by the Ukrainians themselves.
I first saw this video yesterday and couldn’t believe it was real. I checked with a few people who speak the language and the subtitles are accurate and this was indeed aired on a popular morning show. This man is not a comedian or satirist, he is a journalist on Ukrainian television.
Some sort of Middle Eastern man referencing fake Adolf Eichmann quotes to justify his call to murder Russian children in the name of Ukrainian glory. This is the kind of incitement that is freely broadcast by “respected journalists” on Ukrainian TV.
The evidence is also growing that the destruction of the Mariupol Drama Theater, promoted by the media as a Russian atrocity against civilians despite a curious lack of casualties, was also a false flag.
Was the bombing of Mariupol theater staged by Ukrainian Azov Battalion extremists to trigger NATO intervention?@MaxBlumenthal examines local witness testimony and photographic evidence contradicting official Ukrainian/US claimst.co/sL9gP7PeAU
— The Grayzone (@TheGrayzoneNews) March 19, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..