Saying he’s inspired by front-line workers facing harassment on the job, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau said today he won’t let “the mob” control his campaign after he was sprayed with gravel during a raucous protest in London, Ont. yesterday.
“No one should be doing their jobs under the threat of violence or acts that put them in danger,” he said during a campaign stop in Montreal today.
“There are health care workers across the country who are getting hassled and intimidated and bullied as they are going in to work to keep people safe and alive. There are store clerks, waitresses, people going about their daily lives getting yelled at and pushed around for wearing masks, for being vaccinated. That’s not how we do things in Canada.”
In an email to CBC News Tuesday, a spokesperson for the London Police Service (LPS) said it has opened an investigation into the incident. The LPS is asking anyone with information to contact them.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once