(WXYZ) — Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and others announced the final winners of the MI Shot to Win sweepstakes Monday morning.
“The sweepstakes and news coverage helped spur conversations between families and friends about the sweepstakes,” said Protect Michigan Commission Director Kerry Ebersole Singh in a press release. “Several winners who were previously unvaccinated before the sweepstakes said they were inspired to get their vaccinations based on those discussions and the prizes they could win.”
The state noted that Michigan recorded week-to-week increases for first dose vaccinations throughout July during the sweepstakes.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies