The U.S. Coast Guard has ordered chaplains to interrogate service members on their requests for religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine.
As reported by Just the News, chaplains have a script, which directs them to challenge service members with “visible tattoos” if they cite 1 Corinthians 6:18–20, which tells Christians to keep their bodies pure as “temples of the Holy Spirit.”
Chaplains must question service members who object to vaccine developed with aborted fetal cells on whether they also refuse to take “Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Benadryl, or Claritin, all of which were developed using fetal cells.”
The First Liberty Institute told Just the News it obtained from service members a list of quotes by religious leaders promoting the vaccine. The service members said the lists were distributed to chaplains to judge those seeking exemptions.
“We know with certainty that chaplains received” the script, which is marked “draft,” putting …
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB