The Us has ordered 13 million additional doses of the monkeypox vaccine after a Massachusetts man contracted the rare — but potentially severe — virus, officials said Thursday.
The massive $119 million order of Jynneos jabs — which can be used to treat both the monkeypox virus and smallpox
13 million doses for a handful of cases. And how come there are 13 million doses available? Not planned much…
Same with the UK. They’ve even used the same pic as the US. All coordinated
And it's not just the US…t.co/6Q3jX2t3Kd
— Tess Summers 🇬🇧🇮🇪 (@tesssummers98) May 20, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News