The leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, Erin O’Toole, promised a federal proof-of-vaccine system if his party gets elected, which means that those who support civil liberties are going to be left with few options.
Prime Minister Trudeau made a similar pledge and NDP’s criticized the current PM for not having already implemented a federal vaccine passport system.
In a stop on his campaign trail in British Columbia, O’Toole revealed his party’s pandemic-related plans, including a national proof-of-vaccine system, arguing that Canadians would need it for travel.
Trudeau, in his reelection campaign a few weeks ago, promised a $1 billion COVID-19 proof-of-vaccination fund to assist provinces in developing and implementing their own systems. The Liberal PM said the fund would help provinces that wanted to implement a vaccine certification system but were wary because of the costs involved.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…