OLYMPIA, Wash. — The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is on heightened alert not just for COVID-19 but also for tuberculosis as cases rise in the state as well as globally.
The rise of tuberculosis (TB) in the state became pronounced in 2021 when 199 cases were reported, a 22% increase from the previous year. Most of these cases were reported in the Puget Sound region, with King, Pierce and Snohomish counties being the hardest hit.
As of Thursday, there have already been 70 cases of TB reported throughout Washington state in 2022. https://www.king5.com/article/news/health/washington-tuberculosis-outbreak/281-20d0471d-94c8-49cf-8818-21abb8667acb
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming