California is f*kt. And honestly it’s not gonna be good for anyone. Ag there is a huge chunk of fresh fruits and vegetables in the us. Them and Florida primarily are why we have fresh stuff year round (and South America to be fair).
Already many farmers pulled up acres and acres of fruit trees like almonds and avacados. Those take years to get into production. And are a very expensive investment to just cull.
The food situation is fixing to get ugly as f*ck.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably