US Postal Service workers will have to get a COVID-19 vaccine or be tested weekly after President Biden mandated the shot for federal workers – despite an earlier report claiming the more than 600,000 letter-carriers and administrative staff were exempt.
The White House issued a clarification late Thursday after the Washington Post, citing an official, reported USPS workers were not required to get the shot and were only being “strongly encouraged” to do so.
Biden on Thursday signed two executive orders: one requiring vaccination for most federal workers with limited medical and religious exemptions and another forcing federal contractors to also vaccinate their workforces.
The president also announced a new Labor Department policy requiring workers at private companies with 100 or more employees to get vaccinated or submit to weekly testing, with fines of up to $14,000 per violation.
Biden described his justification for a package of vaccine mandates in stark terms, claiming vaccination falls outside matters of “freedom or personal choice.”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB