With the advent of the Internet and the subsequent explosion of information, AI and robotics have been utilized and are targeted to take more routine jobs from humans moving forward.
Instead of demanding students in our public education systems to work harder, getting prepared to be employable for evolving and new technologically based jobs, the social justice warriors are demanding huge public sector unions require their teachers to start grading subjectively, dumbing down the system.
In August 2020, L.A. Unified School District directed its middle- and high-school teachers to change the way they had evaluated students since the start of their careers.
In response to the tidal wave of failing grades in those first few months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the teachers were told to base their final marks on how much students had learned by the end of the term — the quality of work, not quantity.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1