WHO DR.SOUMYA SWAMINATHAN – NO EVIDENCE YET THAT VACCINES WILL PREVENT COVID19 INFECTIONS
First published at 11:33 UTC on December 29th, 2020.
But now it appears as though the global health agency is attempting to atone for its past mistakes involving Beijing’s coronavirus cover-up with some damning new information regarding the highly controversial COVID-19 vaccines — namely, that they don’t do anything to stop the spread of the disease.
During a virtual press conference earlier this week, WHO chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan was specific:
“I don’t believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it’s going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on.”
Mind you, that is the entire purpose behind a vaccine in the first place — to not only inoculate people, but to prevent the spread of the disease the vaccine is meant to target.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.