I am genuinely curious how Texas and California differ in their populations, cases, vaccines, etc. to warrant California keeping the mask mandate in place indefinitely. Newsom is one of my least favorite people, I don’t see how more states don’t adopt this approach.
Then again, these woke companies operating in every state could very well be the force that prolongs this madness too. Ride sharing apps could easily keep enforcing masks, “You don’t like it make your own ride share app!” Restaurants, retail stores, could all prolong this as well. My position is make it optional statewide, the evidence is already out to support this.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas