In 2010, US military officials and geologists revealed that Afghanistan has huge reserves of minerals. These $1 trillion worth of mineral deposits have now slipped into the Taliban’s hands. Afghanistan is estimated to have the world’s biggest deposits of lithium that could rival those in Bolivia. Taliban may decide to tap these natural resources to boost its wealth and control on the nation. Watch the video to know more.
See also CS bail out is like 10% of Switzerland’s entire GDP. This would be like the US bailing out one bank for $2.3 trillion.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…
See also The Taliban have released new pictures of some of the military equipment left behind in Afghanistan by the U.S. Army