March 1 (Reuters) – Get ready for the $10 tube of toothpaste.
Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL.N) CEO Noel Wallace said last week at an industry conference that the household goods maker sees its new Optic White Pro Series toothpaste as the type of premium product “vital” to its ability to raise prices, which will help drive profit growth this year.
His remarks come when many consumer products companies are hiking prices as much as they can to offset their own rising costs, a trend that could continue due to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, whose economic risks include driving up gasoline prices. read more
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children