In addition to the two negative quarters we’ve already had, this is warning of additional pain down the road.
GDP fell 0.9% in the second quarter, the second straight decline and a strong recession signal
- Gross domestic product fell 0.9% at an annualized pace for the period, according to the advance estimate.
- That follows a 1.6% decline in the first quarter and was worse than the Dow Jones estimate for a gain of 0.3%.
- The drop came from a broad swath of factors, including decreases in inventories, residential and nonresidential investment, and government spending
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB