‘Yeah, censorship works.
I don’t know why someone would need a study to prove that.
The problem is, that it only works for a while. Censorship is an act of desperation, like doing fentanyl. If you’re really having a bad life and you start doing fentanyl, you’re going to feel a lot better for a while. But fentanyl addiction is not a valid life strategy. Censorship is not a valid method of governance.’
JUST IN – UK academics at almost 100 universities are being trained in "effectively canceling" others in the name of "social and racial justice".t.co/CdenSpihGw
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) June 12, 2022
h/t A Deplorable Neanderthal
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting