Seven people were from south western Sydney, seven people were from Northern Sydney, three people were from south eastern Sydney, two people were from Inner Sydney, one person was from the Eastern Suburbs, one person was from the Central Coast –
— NSW Health (@NSWHealth) January 13, 2022
New data reveals that almost 40% of illegal aliens in ICE detention are refusing the vaccine.
The 48,246 individuals who have received a coronavirus vaccine in detention also represent only one-third of 141,000 immigrants who have entered ICE custody after July 2021, when the agency received its first federal allocation of vaccines for detainees, according to an analysis of government data. According to unpublished ICE records, 37.6% of immigrants who have been offered the vaccine by the agency have declined it.
The number of infections among immigrants detained at ICE detention centers has surged by 520% since the start of 2022, prompting calls for increased vaccination efforts and detainee releases.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off