Mike Fratantuono grew up in a restaurant. Literally. For decades, Sunset Restaurant in Glen Burnie, Maryland, was the family business. Over the years, he’d done seemingly every job imaginable: busboy, bartender, and butcher; prep cook and plumber; handyman and manager.
Fratantuono says that’s what made it so hard to watch the family’s legacy become a COVID casualty in 2020.
“It kills me. We were supposed to be getting ready to celebrate our 60th anniversary this year, and instead we’re packing up and closing at the end of this month,” Fratantuono told the Washington Post last year. “I try not to get too sentimental about it, because it won’t change a damn thing, but sometimes the stress hits me and my heart starts going like crazy. I get frustrated. It makes me angry.”….’
A recent report found that no fewer than 15 state legislatures have passed or are considering passing measures that would curb the powers of public health departments.
This is very good news. pic.twitter.com/5WJbAAGzNV
— Jon Miltimore (@miltimore79) June 9, 2021
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud